Monday, September 15, 2008

Cell Phone Service

Yo... Whats good an ish?

I figured now was as good a time to post as any since my entire area has lost cell phone service. New York communication infrastructure my ass...

Anyway I just been running around working school is kicking up on the work, plus I'm trying to do some art projects for some people's walls an shit, Ill probably post flicks when they get done.

I been surfin the net, my hip hop class got me on the international quest for foreign hip hop. I don't know.. mad boy bands in the Philippines considered hip hop... I guess that's was good in the streets. I did find some shit- some dutch bruthas wit some flow, you know grimy how I like it. I'll probably post that shit up. In other boredom news I was watching Hip Hop Vs. America ....the whole thing. They had Nelly and TI representing Hip Hop... man that's like having Bon Jovie at a Heavy metal conference, the professor from Detroit had Iller flow then them. I know I'm late on seeing that shit by like a year...and I didn't miss much, but that shit just kinda make a kid like me shake my head. I mean I know not everyone is New Yorkcentric like me but like damn..Nas wasn't available? Fine. But what is Guru or Rae doing now that they can't have them on. I cant even understand that southern shit. An peopl from the south hate but I can drop some heavy NY Slang have them ill confused. Word life son..on the Rilla...its like bung bung..

Anyway change the topic

Politics! I fuckin love John McCain; he don't know how to use the internet...so technically I can talk as much shit about him as I want...since he can't read this. Plus that crazy woman he got VP'n...man not only is she dumb under qualified, but she was showing off her kid going to Iraq.

Now I don't care how for the damn war you are, if you a parent..ESPECIALLY a mother how you going to be all happy-- thumbs up and shit --when your seed goes to war. That isn't about politics that just about being human. Yo if I had a seed that was of age I'd underground railroad his ass to Canada.

I want to also make 1 more thing said...

My New York people, I don't care what race you are or what country you were born in , if you a real hard working New Yorker trying to make it in the city, busting your ass, you are my brutha and you my sista and I got crazy love and respect for you, and i say that in remembrance of the 9/11 thing, I feel for everyone still affected,I got family that got out, but they still traumatized by that shit though.

but we are the toughest people on earth us New Yorkers and that's our birthright that's our blessing.

And in the spirit of the international unity that NY represents here are some Dutch cats who know how to get down...

Peace

No comments: